Smart Link Technologies announced its partnership with Daraz.pk as a distributor of Xiaomi products in Pakistan, making this Xiaomi’s first official entry in the country through an online distribution partnership.
The event which is due to be held later today in Islamabad, Jack Yung, Sales Director of South Asia, Xiaomi will be announcing three smartphones including Mi Max, Redmi Note 4 and Redmi 4A together with its IoT products such as Mi Band 2, which will be available in Pakistan right after the event.
Founded in 2010, Xiaomi’s CEO Lei Jun and other co-founders started the company based on the vision “innovation for everyone”. It first launched its Android-based interface MIUI in 2010, and its very first smartphone Mi 1 the following year. Renowned for its user-centric, innovation driven philosophy, Xiaomi is continuing its commitment to expand its outreach globally.
Mi Max and Mi Band 2 are now live on Daraz.pk. Redmi 4A will be live on February 25 and Redmi Note 4 on March 5. In addition to speedy and safe deliveries by Daraz, Smart Link Technologies will provide fans with attractive warranty conditions. Zong is also offering an attractive 4G offer on Xiaomi smartphones of 6 GB data for 6 months.
Daraz CEO, Bjarke Mikkelsen commented about the upcoming venture:
“We at Daraz, in partnership with Smart Link, are proud to serve as exclusive online partner for this exciting launch that will bring together Pakistan’s largest online store and Asia’s most innovative smartphone brand in what promises to be a complementary relationship. I believe this partnership will yield multiple benefits to both parties with opportunities for cross-pollination and convergence. Daraz welcomes Xiaomi to its Pakistan, in our shared mission to extend our global footprint.”
Redmi Note 4 provides flagship-class performance, featuring the 10-core MediaTek Helio X20 chip, a full-HD display and a battery that will last over an entire day.
Redmi 4A is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor, and comes with two SIM slots and 4G support. Even though Redmi 4A weighs just 131.5g, it comes with a large 3120mAh battery with 7-day standby time.
Mi Max comes with a 6.44-inch supersized screen that makes it perfect for watching movies or TV shows on the go. It also has a large 4850mAh battery for long viewing sessions. Based on internal tests, Mi Max can support up to 14 hours of streaming video (via Wi-Fi) in a single charge, thanks to the massive battery and optimisations found in MIUI 8.
Key specifications of Redmi 4A:
- Slim and light at 8.45mm / 131.5g
- 3120mAh battery; Up to 7 days standby
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor
- 2GB RAM; 16GB built-in storage
- Expandable storage supports up to 128GB
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720) display
- 13MP main camera; 5MP front-facing camera
- Supports dual-SIM, VoLTE 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi
Key specifications of Redmi Note 4:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 with 14nm FinFET technology (Octa-core 2.0GHz)
- 4100mAh high-density battery
- 13MP CMOS camera with PDAF, 5MP front camera
- Premium metal body, Anodised high-gloss aluminium lines
- 5.5-inch Full HD display, dual SIM (Nano- and Micro-SIM)
- LTE and VoLTE support
- Up to 4GB RAM + 64GB Flash
- Up to 128GB microSD expandable storage
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- IR blaster
Key specifications of Mi Max:
- Supersized 6.44-inch screen for watching content on the go
- 4850mAh battery supports up to 14 hours of Wi-Fi streaming videos
- Surprisingly light at 203g
- Extremely thin at 7.5mm
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 650/652 processor
Image source: Daraz.pk