The P@SHA (Pakistan Software Houses Association) ICT Awards are now in their 14th year, showcasing the local technology industry with an aim to provide recognition to the software and service applications developing companies of Pakistan by providing them an opportunity to gain local, regional/ international exposure; acknowledging creativity, innovation and excellence in Pakistan’s Information and Communications Technologies sector.
Every year, the winners of the P@SHA ICT Awards product categories get an opportunity to be a part of Asia Pacific ICT Alliance Awards where they compete with entries from 17 regional countries.
They officially opened nominations for the awards and this year they have 17 product categories and 15 service categories open for nomination. Each entry can be nominated only for one category best suited to the work. However, a single company may apply for multiple categories provided each entry is unique to the respective category.
For those who are interested in submitting entries, here is a quick look at the guidelines shared by P@SHA:
- Visit www.pashaictawards.com and download the category nomination form you want to compete in
- Furnish the details as listed in the application form
- Send the filled application form to email@example.com
- They are not accepting entries on flash drives/ CDs/ DVDs etc. all supporting content including videos must be uploaded on any freely accessible video sharing website like vimeo or youtube. You need to provide links to this content with your application, not the original files.
- For any queries feel free to contact the P@SHA staff
The submission deadline is 15th August 2017.
Image source: P@SHA ICT Awards