The Startup Istanbul 2017 conference is all set to take place from the 20th October to the 23rd October 2017 at Uniq Istanbul, Turkey. Now tech companies, executives, startups and investors from 65 countries get together in this lovely city. At this ‘East meets West’, biggest startup event in Eurasia, over 100 startups from all over the world get to meet top class entrepreneurs, investors, mentors and global tech giants as well as media in a power packed 4 days.
On the final day of the event, the top 10 startups pitch to a panel in front of the entire audience. Last year, two Pakistani startups made it to the top 10 including Treble and MyDoctor.pk.
Read: Stimulating Entrepreneurial Growth in the Region: Invest2Innovate Takes Seat at GEN Asia
With less than a month left for the event, the first list of 78 startups that have made it yet, has recently been announced. The list comprises of six Pakistani startups that have been featured, including:
1. ALRUG; founded in 1999 by two entrepreneurs from Pakistan and is currently situated in Lahore. It primarily deals with rug merchandise.
2. BloodRuns; A platform that connects blood donors and recipients in Pakistan.
3. beSpider; a turnkey solution for websites, online stores and mobile apps.
4. Warq-Al-qadeem; a startup that focuses on natural paper products and stationary that range from handmade paper made of cotton rags and banana fiber to collection items such as albums, notebooks, photo frames, notepads, and more.
5. My Tameer; A startup dedicated to becoming Pakistan’s first construction portal; and
6. Ampak International.
Startup Istanbul, organized by Etohum, is the leading startup event which brings together founders, investors and executives from over 80+ countries in the region. It’s a gathering of the leading startups, internet companies, business angels and venture capitalists from Asia and Europe.
Read: Startup Istanbul – The Hottest Startup Conference in Eurasia
Istanbul is the perfect setting for a tech conference for digital minded companies, ventures and startups with global ambitions in the region. This event is made of networking. Hours of networking with best founders, executives, entrepreneurs and investors all around the region. This year’s event will have more than 100 selected startups and more than 4.000+ attendees.
The complete list of startups will be available on the Startup Istanbul site. Here’s wishing each of them the very best of luck!