Ufone introduces an other exiting service for its customers, ‘My Status’, by which the customers can share their thoughts, ideas, status or any personalized message.
According to the service feature, once the customer set up the status, his/her contacts will start receiving it as a flash SMS anytime they call him/her.
Features of the My Status service include setting general status visible to all callers, specific statuses for a specific caller, blacklisting/whitelisting of numbers, subscribe to a Status Box to have multiple statuses set against callers randomly picked from defined statuses (a box can have a maximum of 10 different statuses) and much more.
How to Subscribe?
- SMS SUB to 6525
- You may set any status of your liking by simply sending your intended status to 6525
- Your default status (if you have not set anything yourself) is set to Ramzan Mubarik
- To set a status for a specific number please SMS phone number][Status], example: 0333xxxxxxx Hello!
- Dial *969# and follow the on-screen instructions
- The service will be charged PKR 1+tax/day
Terms & Conditions:
- Subscription is based on daily recursive model; only subscription charges apply
- There are no additional charges for using MyStatus service, i.e. users can change their status as many times as they please and make use of other features without being getting charged further
- This service is available to entire whole Ufone base.
- The contents and structure of the status is totally the user’s responsibility, Ufone will not be responsible for any illicit/offensive/ill statuses
- Character limit: 140
In line with the regulatory requirements; MyStatus uses filters on certain keywords which cannot be part of a status. For such cases users will have to revise their intended status messages.