In an attempt to make women entrepreneurs an enormous economic force the ICT R&D Fund is organizing the Prime Minister’s ICT Internship Program. The program has 30% seats reserved for females, and aims to deploy more than 3,000 ICT graduates in the industry, with a stipend of Rs. 15,000 per month.
Read: She Matters: Fatima Group Honours Working Women Force In Lahore
National ICT&R&D Fund seeks to promote gender balance in funding, entrepreneurship and employment opportunities. Take a look at the program details below:
- ICT for Women Entrepreneurship Development Program
- Training for women Entrepreneurs to leverage ICT for their businesses.
- Creating a knowledge economy by providing training to the indigent rural &urban women Entrepreneurs.
- Empowering women Entrepreneurs to shun restrictive cultural bias and become an economic force.
- Women-Led Technical R&D Funded Projects
- E-learning writing tool for improving cohesiveness in emotive writing -Ms. Sumera Sarfaraz
- Advanced anomaly Detection system for networks -Dr. Ayesha Binte Ashfaq
- 3D graphical imagery therapy for healing brain tumors in children -Dr. Sadaf Sajjad
You can visit the official ICT R&D Fund website to learn more about the programs, and apply, funding, and to track and apply for job vacancies.