(PR): Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) is collaborating to provide technical assistance for establishing center of excellence in Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) Institutes. Technical education system is being promoted by this initiative across the province of the Punjab. JICA will upgrade center of excellence at Government College of Technology Faisalabad and other 13 Government Colleges of Technologies across the province of the Punjab up to 2019. It was stated by TEVTA Chairperson IrfanQaiser Sheikh while addressing a meeting to review the progress of JICA projects at TEVTA Secretariat. Chief Operating Officer Jawad Ahmed Qureshi and TEVTA Officers Akhtar Abbas Bharwana, Aamer Aziz, AzharIqbal Shad, Mustafa Kamal Pasha, Aisha Qazi, Maqsood Ahmad, Rao Rashid, Sarfraz Anwar and others were also present on the occasion.
- 1 year ago - PSI Pakistan x NIC Karachi Host Pakistan’s First Hackathon on Family Planning -
- 1 year ago - Stacks Pakistan to Host Blockchain Technology Conference: Xplore 1.0 -
- 1 year ago - Shell Tameer Opens Applications for 2021 Awards -
- 1 year ago - NITB Issues Warning to Android Users for Fake Netflix App with Malware -
- 1 year ago - Online Pharma Dawaai Raises $8.5 million in a Round Led by 500 Startups -