Invest2innovate(i2i) has launched its first industry insides brief that provides intensive research and analysis of the potential of Pakistan’s e-commerce sector previously invest2innovates works had been more hands on with the local entrepreneurs of Pakistan. This time i2i worked with a number of stake holders to research on making the entrepreneurship ecosystem more robust and enabling to investors and to businesses this industry insights brief is an attempt to explore Pakistan’s ecosystem deeply especially the growing e-commerce industry. Major players like Daraz.pk, Shopistan and foodpanda all show consumer interest in such platforms however there is a lack of transparency that makes it difficult to understand the real problems at hand and to know how the companies are tackling those problems. I2i attempts to give insight into these challenges through extensive research and interviews to showcase market opportunity of Pakistan’s e-commerce industry.
- 2 years ago - PSI Pakistan x NIC Karachi Host Pakistan’s First Hackathon on Family Planning -
- 2 years ago - Stacks Pakistan to Host Blockchain Technology Conference: Xplore 1.0 -
- 2 years ago - Shell Tameer Opens Applications for 2021 Awards -
- 2 years ago - NITB Issues Warning to Android Users for Fake Netflix App with Malware -
- 2 years ago - Online Pharma Dawaai Raises $8.5 million in a Round Led by 500 Startups -