Recognizing the stupendous efforts made in the digital community, Digi Awards is a distinctive award that is devoted in creating profound individual advanced encounters that keep the half a billion people associated with what makes a difference most to them, across devices and around the globe. The Pakistan Digi Awards 2017 are organized by BrandE, with ARY Digital as its media partner, Convex Interactive as Technology and Mobility Partner, and FM 91 as their Radio Partner. Among some of the jury members are Adam Dawood (Yayvo), Amna Khatib (GroupM), Faizan Ali (HBL).
There were four categories for the awards i.e. Technology, Digital, Online Marketing, and Mobile, these categories are further divided into major sub categories.
The Pakistan Digi Awards 2017 took place on the 7th of October 2017 at the PAF Museum in Karachi, honouring 24 different brands, agencies, personalities for their outstanding work and contribution towards the development of digital media throughout the marketing and advertising industry.
Here’s a list of the winners that made the cut!
- Yayvo bagged two awards including: Best Digital Marketing Communication as well as Best SEO campaign,
- iFlix for Best Digital Startup
- Daraz.pk for Best E-commerce
- Careem for Best Transport Service Online
- GroupM for Most Effective Digital Media Agency
- Vouch 365 for Best Discount Deals Application
- Foodpanda for Best food ordering app
- Peekaboo for Best lifestyle application
- HBL PSL for Best Social Media Campaign (Instagram),
- K-Electric for Best Digital Marketing Campaign (Social Media) and Best use of creativity
- Bank Alfalah for Best Website of the Year
- HBL for Most effective Digital Media Buy
- Telemart for Young Digital Entrepreneur
- Social Lights for Best Branding Campaign
- SABAQ for Best digital innovation
- Starcom for Best CSR campaign
- 24 World for Best emerging Technology
- Lastly, Best Blogger of the year was awarded to Aamir Atta of ProPakistani.
Congratulations to all the winners and best of luck to all for the next year!