Pakistan Advertiser’s Society’s signature conference Dig-It is back in 2017, exploring the theme “Big Data – How Big Is It?”.
The event is split into three main tracks covering Technology, Creativity and Action. This full day conference, which is due to be held in Karachi on the 14th of April 2017 is bringing together a group of digital and marketing leaders the dynamics of big data to learn how marketers around the world are using data to inform successful omni-channel campaigns and how creatives leverage data to enhance their understanding of audiences.
The day promises an agenda full of energizing talks, inspiring keynotes, workshops and networking opportunities, where the key topics include:
- Using data-driven advertising to engage and convert
- Creatively using data & insights to drive better engagement, sales and retention
- Innovative campaign ideas that sells
- Turning Your Data into Assets with Data Design Thinking
- Using Mobile Data and Insights to Create Loyal Users
- Getting Closer to Content with Advanced Analytics
- Trigger Mapping and Email Automation
Last date for registration is March 31st 2017. Visit the DIG-IT website to register today!