Daraz, one of the biggest ecommerce platforms in Pakistan have announced the deployment of Intellicon, a contact center solution. According to the official press release, the ecommerce giant has the following objectives from the contact center:
- Streamlining customer communication with a professionally designed IVR and Automated contact distribution
- Maintaining customer profile and contact history to deliver personalized customer experience.
- Improve the Quality of Communication with an easy to use Quality Assurance mechanism which helps them record, track and analyze each and every interaction
- Running outbound campaigns for maximum utilization of contact center resources
- CRM Integration and back office system to achieve minimum clicks per interaction
- Real-time dashboards and historical reports to foster their high standard analytical requirements
Read: Bank of Punjab Deploys CX Management Solution, CRM by Genesys, C-Square
Commenting on this partnership, Waquas Imran, Head of Vendor Performance Daraz Group is quoted as saying,
“One of the main reasons to choose Intellicon is their understanding of our business dynamics and their flexibility to deploy new features and services according to our requirement. In future we look forward to achieve seamless cross-channel support through Intellicon to increase employee efficiency and reduce call volume.”
Update: Daraz Group Asia is part of the Rocket Internet network of companies and has recently been completely acquired by Alibaba Group.