Over the next few months, these startups will receive mentorship on both technical and business challenges. We’ll also connect them to teams from Google and the wider technology industry, and provide workshops focused on designing products, customer service, and leadership development for founders.
Find the full list of startups published by Google.
“We can’t wait to help them move their ideas forward as they make a difference for Southeast Asians over the next decade and beyond.”
- Sehat Kahani (Pakistan) is working on providing access to affordable, technology-enabled healthcare via a network of qualified home-based women doctors.
- Walee (Pakistan) is a trading app to connect businesses looking to sell items online with social influencers who want to collaborate with them.
- DeafTawk (Pakistan) has created a digital sign language interpretation service platform that breaks down communication barriers.
- Advance (Philippines) is a credit platform that provides short-term salary advances for Filipino employees.
- GIZTIX (Thailand) is an integrated logistics platform that helps customers grow their businesses and reduce operating costs.
- Hacktiv8 (Indonesia) helps train beginner developers, supports them in finding jobs and provides a new, fairer type of student loan.
- Kata.ai (Indonesia) has developed a conversational artificial intelligence platform that enables more natural conversations between businesses and their customers.
- MHub (Malaysia) is an end-to-end property transaction platform which makes the process of buying a home easier by linking property developers, real-estate agents and potential customers.
- Riliv (Indonesia) has created an online counseling and meditation app to help people with their mental health.
- Rumarocket (Philippines) has developed an AI tool that helps companies make hiring decisions using behavioral science.
- SenzeHub (Singapore) offers a wearable, AI-powered device that determines a patient’s location and does vitals reading and crisis detection.
- Shoplinks (Singapore) provides consumer-goods clients with tools to digitize their customer engagements and promotions.
- Smartfuture (Singapore) is a telemedicine platform and self-monitoring diagnostic kiosk that allows users to check key health vitals
- Thuocsi.vn (Vietnam) is an online platform to buy medicine, first aid and dispensary items
- TopCV (Vietnam) is a recruitment platform that better connects recruiters and candidates.